Age is something people try to control, yet we truly cannot stop it from happening. It always tends to creep up on us and while we can stay healthy, exercise, and do the right thing, age is always there. It is inevitable, and we all show signs as the years pass by. Men and women alike, have their own individual way of aging. We may age, but we do not have to give into and tired looking hair and eyes. There are some action steps men can take to have younger looking eyes and hair.
Take Care of Tired Eyes
As men get older, the skin loses collagen. The shedding of skin and cell renewing process takes much longer than when a men is in his 20’s and 30’s. Collagen is the bounce-back layer underneath the epidermis. When a man loses collagen they can begin to sag or wrinkle around the eye, therefore looking older than their years. Some of the best all natural remedies for tired, wrinkled eyes are within the kitchen. Men should try some of these home remedies to bring youth back to their eyes.
• Vitamin E is a great safe product to use on the skin. Take a capsule and pop the end of it. Dab some of this Vitamin E under the eyes and surrounding areas for younger, healthier skin. Leave on for at least 20 minutes or let it absorb into the skin. This works as an effective anti aging treatment
• Cucumbers are still a fabulous home remedy for tired looking eyes. Slice a few pieces and relax with them over the eyes. Cucumber juice is also great for minimizing age spots whether around the eyes or elsewhere. A little juice added to water can really do the job and get rid of dark skin marks.
• Use an almond and honey scrub to help get rid of the dead skin cells around the eye area. Men must be very careful when doing this as it has to be an extremely gentle scrub. The skin around the eyes is sensitive and needs to be treated with care. Crush some almonds as small as you can, add honey, and massage the mix in a circular fashion around the eye area. Target the side of eyes where crow’s feet appear and underneath the eye where black circles tend to appear.
• Use egg whites to get rid of crow’s feet and make the skin around the eyes look years younger. Beat the egg white of one egg and apply to the eye area leaving it on for at least 10 minutes. Men will find that the skin around the eye looks healthier and feels softer after this natural remedy.
Take Care of the Hair
It is common for men to experience hair loss as they age and it can cause quite a panic depending on the person and how much they are loosing. There are a variety of home remedies that can provide men with thicker, fuller hair. Some excellent home remedies for new hair growth, or thicker hair are:
• Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin A are all excellent aids in healthier looking hair. Men can find all of these beneficial vitamins in the food they eat.
• Eat protein! Protein is extremely important when it comes to having healthy hair. Men should try eating more eggs, meats, fish, nuts, and even tofu. The vitamins can be added by eating a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit.
• Hair masks can help men develop stronger hair and make it look shiny and healthy. Try mixing a raw egg, 3 to 4 ounces of Mayonnaise, a few teaspoons of Olive Oil (or Sage or Jojoba Oil) and apply to hair. Massage it into the scalp and leave it on for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
• Try a hot oil treatment to stimulate growth and healthy hair development. Add 2 ounces of almond oil, 1/2 ounce of avocado oil, 1 teaspoon of wheat germ oil, and 15 drops of rosemary and lavender oil. Heat and apply to the scalp. Leave on for 20 to 30 minutes for healthier hair.