Aging can be difficult to accept and we all have to face the fact that it is a part of life. It is nothing we should obsess about all day long as this can only take away the beauty in life, and even make us age faster. Stress is the number one problem in life today. It causes an enormous amount of damage to our bodies and general health. Stress can even cause us to have more wrinkles at an earlier age, and relieving stress has a wonderful way of counteracting the effects of aging.There is hope and there are home remdies for wrinkles. Women seem to worry much more about wrinkles then men, so they seek out various skin care products in the beauty industry to cure their imperfections. Some products are effective for a temporary solution, while some can cause allergic reactions. Always check with your doctor or skin therapist about any allergies you may have before using a new product and any natural wrinkle treatment.
Wrinkles are very common in people all around the world and usually develop through constantly performing a routine facial expression, or as we get older.
Wrinkle home remedies include:
• Use lemons to decrease the amount of wrinkles you may have. Lemons have been used as one of the best home remedies for wrinkles for years. Cut a piece of fresh lemon and apply it to your wrinkle area. They tend to shrink the size and prevent the sign of wrinkles.
• Use milk and lemon to cleanse the face. By mixing the two together you will replenish the skin, keep it young, and feel rejuvenated. Do this a few times a day, preferably in the morning and at night, so it can absorb into the skin properly.
• Another home remedy for wrinkles is papaya. This glorious colourful fruit has amazing benefits when it comes to restoring the skin. Cut a few pieces of papaya, or make a juice of it in a blender. Apply this on the skin for approximately twenty minutes a day.
• Try drinking carrot juice for a period of three weeks. This has been reported as one of the top home remedies for wrinkles and shows amazing results after two to three weeks.
• Olive oil is another beneficial remedy for wrinkles. It replaces the oil that has left the skin, makes your skin soft, and takes away the stress in your face or body. Apply it on a cloth or cotton ball, and massage it into your face and even current wrinkles. Who knew you had a solution right in your own kitchen?
• Walk away from stress. Feeling tense can make your face scrunch up and encourage wrinkles to develop. Recognize the pouts and facial expressions you make and practice release. Smile more. Remember, that even though wrinkles can make you feel older or less desirable, they do add character to the face. Do not get frantic when you start to notice them. Just consider that your face holds a life story.
• Exercise your body and eat vegetables and fruits daily. Exercise releases stress from our body, and can allow us to feel relaxed even at the most difficult times.
• Quit smoking. Smoking can cause a person to age much faster on the inside and outside of the body. It also can cause you to have thin lines around the mouth and lip area. This is usually caused by the physical movement made when having a cigarette.